Here's what you'll need:
// 3 tbsp. butter
// 1/3 cup yellow cake mix (DRY!)
// 1 10 oz. bag mini marmallows
// 5 cups rice krispies
1. melt the butter in a large saucepan. once melted, add the entire bag of marshmallows.
2. once the marshmallows begin to melt, add spoonfuls of cake mix one at a time and mix in.
3. after all of the cake mix is mixed in, add the
rice krispies and stir until the mixture is one giant sticky mess!
4. add sprinkles to the mixture, and turn off the heat.
5. spread the mixture into a baking dish (WARNING! it will be sticky!
6. let sit for 30 minutes before cutting into squares. i suggest using a serrated knife, perhaps sprayed with baking spray for a particularly sticky batch.